Hey Y'all,

Sunday is Mother's Day so all of you that are looking for a meal for your mom better head over to the Catch. Your mother does not want a 16 oz. ribeye steak cooked on the grill. She does not want a rack of barbequed ribs. She wants a beautiful piece of fish that is delicious and still kind to her figure. Mother's Day is a big day for us so if you have a fish in mind, you better give us a call so we can order it for you.

Not sure what to do? If I were you, I would pick out some beautiful Chilean sea bass or Pacific halibut portions to bake or saute. If you are thinking of grilling, get some skin-on dotted rose snapper or a Verlasso salmon fillet. Some moms might like a seafood boil of shrimp, clams, mussels and crab legs and if you are doing the old "newspaper on the table" trick you won't have much to clean up.

Happy Birthday to Us!
It's hard to believe I have been doing this for 8 years as of May 5th! Way back in 2011, I had been contemplating the idea for a market for a few months when one day I found mysef waiting for a hair appointment at my new hairdresser, Tara Burroughs Salon. I was early so I was spending the time reading a book (never go anywhere without one) in my car. I looked up at the For Lease sign in the window and thought, "Maybe that's the spot." One thing led to another and here I am writing you emails about my 8 years of seafood sales in Johns Creek (and still loving Tara Burroughs Salon).

In these years I have made so many friends both at Johns Creek and at our second location in Milton which came along five years later. I have learned so much and had so much fun. It was a long curvy path that brought me here and I am so happy I did it!

I would love it if you would join me next Saturday, May 18th at our location in Johns Creek. We are throwing a party with our neighbors, Johns Creek Wine and Crystal (celebrating 7 years!) and would love to see everyone there. The party starts at 1:00 and goes until 4:00 with lots of wine to taste and seafood to enjoy.

Fin Mail
Hi Kathleen,

The State Bridge fifth grade has finished the Oceanography Science Force and we are so excited about our trip to the Burton 4H Center on Tybee Island next week. Georgia is so fortunate to have the 4H program on Tybee and Jekyll to teach our students about our oceans. Thank you so much for your support of this program. The kids loved the octopi, fish, shrimp and crabs!

Thanks!
Amy Rice