Monday, December 7, 2020

Some Special Specials

 

Hey Y'all,

This is the best time of the year. Not because it isn't 100 degrees every day anymore. Not because we are looking forward to a holiday. Not because the end of political ads on TV is in sight. Not because 2020 is almost over. Nope. None of that is on my mind.

What is on my mind this semi-chilly Friday morning is FRESH KING CRAB!

Why? I think I have told you a time or two or ten that if you have only experienced frozen king crab, which is the way it is available 99% of the time, you have NOT tasted king crab the way Mother Nature intended it to be. King crab is salted before freezing making the meat more salty. Fresh king crab is sweet, juicy and tender with just a hint of natural sea salt.

Normally when I can get my hands on fresh king crab I have to sell it at about $50/lb., but this week I got a deal! I am selling fresh king crab in my stores this weekend for the same price as frozen - $39.99/lb. Do not let this opportunity pass you by. Each store has a limited supply so call and order ahead.

Holiday Party Platters
I may be dreaming of fresh king crab today, but you are probably starting your Christmas eating plans.

Every year we make a gazillion seafood party platters for our customers. Literally a gazillion. While I don't think we will be making quite as many large platters as we have done in the past since gatherings will be smaller, we are still ready to prepare the smaller trays for your family. Click here for the order form. Print it, fill it out and drop it by. If you would like something a little different than what is offered on this form, you can call or come in to talk about how we can make it just the way you want it.

Looking for a Special and Unusual Gift?
Our American Caviar set includes all of the following:

Imperial White Sturgeon
Hackleback
Paddlefish
Salmon Ikura
Smoked Trout
Cajun Bowfin
Creme Fraiche
Blinis
Mother of Pearl spoon

$199.00

Everything you need for a special hoilday gift or a special holiday gathering! Caviar has a long shelf life if you keep it unopened and very cold so you don't need to eat it all at once if that doesn't fit your plans. And we have plenty of other caviar options so if osetra, beluga or sevruga is more your style, come by and take a look at our caviar book!
Fin Mail
I love getting mail from my customers! I won't bore you with the many emails I got last week complimenting my gorgeous new grandbaby but if you sent me one, please know that it made my day!
 
I will, however, share with you this email from Kristen Kanner because it has a recipe gift for you in it:
 
Hi Kathleen! We just wanted to share a picture of the Smoky Shrimp dish we made with the amazing shrimp we got from you on sale last week. It was delicious! Thanks for all you do!
  The recipe is:
 
Enjoy this recipe this weekend since our 21/25 ct. shrimp from Brunswick, GA is only $13.25/lb.


Specials This Week:

6 oz. mahi portions -
$6.99 each
Beautiful fish from Central America
and
6 oz. striped bass portions - $7.25 each
Straight from the Chesapeake!
Catch-To-Go This Week

Available until Sunday, we have a Bourbon Glazed Salmon served with Sesame Soy Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes. Pictured below!

Starting Monday, we'll have a Cajun Swordfish with Garlic Butter Potatoes and Roasted Broccoli. So yummy!
And Finally
I thought you might like to see this picture of our management staff. Standing from left to right is Gary Smith (Johns Creek manager), Bernard Ehrlich (Milton manager), Evan Leafe (Brookhaven manager). Seated left to right is yours truly and Sara Waterman (Management Supervisor).
There are so many exciting things ahead for us. We are working harder than ever and enjoying it all. Thanks for making it possible for us to grow our business and offer our amazing seafood to even more people in metro-Atlanta. Our Brookhaven location opens mid-January!

Have a great weekend. Enjoy the beautiful weather and don't forget to walk your dog.

Blessings,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment