Friday, April 2, 2021

Halibut, Steelhead, and Easter Weekend

 

Hey Y'all,

Yay for Easter! Yay for Spring Break! It's a perfect storm of goodness this week! Yay for pollen! AAAA CHOOOO! (ugh).

Don't forget - we are closed this Sunday. You have until 5 pm on Saturday to get your fish for your Sunday meals! Don't procrastinate!
Discount Fish Freezer
Atlanta’s freshest seafood is delivered to our door every morning and we do our best to ensure that every last bit is sold. Sometimes though, some of our premium seafood products are still in our cases at the end of the day. When that happens, and good fish is left behind, we vacuum-seal and freeze in the goodness, then mark them down 10% which makes it a “Reel Steal” for you!

Worms in Oysters
Worms in oysters, what!? Yes, it may sound unappealing but i t's a naturally occurring phenomenon - oysters come out of the ocean and there are all sorts of critters that want to feed on them (because they are delicious!). They are not harmful but they aren't very appetizing. If you like, we can shuck for you for a small fee to make sure there aren't any extra sources of protein in your oyster shell.
Fin Mail AKA Tooting My Fishy Horn
From Gordon R. - Kathleen, I am delighted that you have opened in my Brookhaven neighborhood. I have enjoyed shopping at your John’s Creek shop from time to time, and my sister, Maranza, is a huge fan of yours in Roswell. I am telling my neighbors and friends about you.
Specials This Week
(through Thurs. 04/08):

Halibut portions for $11.99/ea

Steelhead Trout for $12.99/lb

Some great ideas for this weekend:


Catch-To-Go This Week
Available until 5pm Saturday, we have Garlic Butter Cod with Asparagus and Sweet Potato Wedges.
Starting Monday, we'll have Honey Mustard Salmon with Green Beans and Herb Roasted Red Potatoes.
And Finally
I am very much looking forward to a day off tomorrow and hope you are all able to relax and enjoy family and friends too. Opening a new store means non-stop working for quite a while so I could use the break. But I have met so many nice people in Brookhaven who are happy to have us in their neighborhood. It reminds me that the world is not full of strangers, just a group of friends we haven't met yet.

If you are already my friend, thank you. If you are the friend I haven't met yet, come by and see me today. I can't wait to meet you.

Blessings,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment