Friday, April 1, 2022

Fish Vending Machines

 

Hey Y'all,

Thanks for taking the time to read my notes. The list of people reading them is becoming huge which makes me feel a bit of stage fright when I sit down at my computer to write. To get over my nervousness, I just pretend I am typing a note to my dog, who loves every thing I say and do. How about that for a way to overcome shyness?
What's Cool in Our Cases
You spoke and we listened! You can now click here on our website to see what we could be carrying for the day. We strive to carry a variety of fresh fish listed daily but it is always best to give us a call before you come if you were hoping for something specific. Some items sell out quickly! As always, special orders are welcome.

New Catch to Go Meal Kits
I am very very excited to introduce you to our latest creating: Catch to Go meal kits! Instead of the already assembled Catch to Go we have served in the past, we are now offering a meal kit which include a side and a sauce and some seasoning but you get to pick the fish to cook with it. General baking instructions are included and the package serves 2. We make a few recommendations for the type of fish we like with the meal but you get to pick whatever tickles your fancy in our seafood case. We are working on providing a number of options for your meal so that you can choose one for tonight and one for tomorrow night!

This week we have Lemon Caper Sauce with Oven Roasted Asparagus and Southwest Style Maple Glaze with Corn Medley (Yes, you read that right- it has bacon in it!!). I'm looking forward to hearing from you about the new Catch to Go. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Spring Break
If you have kids, work with kids, or know some kids, then you may know most metro Atlanta counties are out of school this coming week. Hungry kids at home with you? Try these out! These recipes are approved for kids and for kids-at-heart.

WEEKLY SPECIAL 04/01 - 04/07
while supplies last

6 oz. Mahi portions for $9.99/ea
The mahi season is almost over so get it while you can!

Doesn't mahi look like an angry bully with a mohawk?




And Finally
Besides re-creating the Catch to Go, I have spent a great deal of time thinking over a new business venture. Three fish markets keep me busy but there are still so many people who do not have access to fresh fish. What if we could be on every street corner in the city? Like soda machines or newspaper machines. Vending machine fish. We could have salmon on one corner and sea bass on another. Any time of the day or night, hungry seafood eaters could stop in and purchase fish from vending machines located right on the sidewalk. Everything is pre-packaged and refrigerated so all you have to do is swipe the credit card, push the button and boom, your dinner pops out ready to go in the oven.
 
To tell the truth, the idea did not originate with me, but there is nothing like it in the U.S. Below is the prototype we created for use at the corner of Peachtree Road and Piedmont Road in Buckhead. These two gentlemen love the idea so much that they have returned twice a day to our mussel vending machine.
Read more here. And if you are interested in this remarkable investment opportunity give me a call. I'd like to talk to you about some prime real estate I have for sale in the middle of the Okefenokee swamp.

Happy April 1st.

Blessings,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment